No matter the issues, our dog training can help turn your dog into a calm, well-behaved companion!
- Build confidence in an anxious or nervous dog
- Have your dog listen to a command – without treats – and hold until released by you
- Go for a walk without your dog walking you! No pulling, marking, sniffing, barking, lunging or wandering.
- Watch a movie, eat a meal or entertain guests with your dog quietly staying on a dog bed nearby (place command)
- Prevent your dog from jumping on you, family members, and guests
- Be able to break your dog’s attention away from a distraction
- Control mild to moderate aggression, ease anxiety, and work with other difficult behavioral problems
- Enjoy off leash freedom with your dog!
We post daily dog training pictures and videos, as well as answer any questions our followers may have.
If you are looking for The Woodlands Dog Training, contact us now!
The Devoted Dog can be the last dog training investment you ever make! Our relationship based training approach is simple, yet creates a profound difference. We are here to improve communication and create that life lasting bond only man’s best friend can give. Each dog is unique so we tailor our training to your dog’s specific needs.
The Devoted Dog’s straightforward training works fairly quickly, so you can start enjoying your dog more right away! Our head trainer Amanda can help you decide which is the best course of action with our training programs, based on you and your dog’s needs. After you’ve had a chance to look them over, just fill out a contact form and we’ll get back to you right away.